A free consultation is a perfect opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have about fees, expenses, expected settlement amounts, projected time frames, the lawyer’s experience, and more. A good personal injury lawyer in Blue Springs MO will answer your questions clearly and precisely. They won’t pressure you into making any immediate decisions.
Following are the pre-prepared questions you can ask your personal injury attorney.
- – How many years of experience does the lawyer who will be handling my cases have in practicing law?
- – Has the attorney handles any cases similar to mine previously?
- – What fees or expenses will I be responsible for if my case is successful?
- – What kind of resources does your law firm have?
- – Are you prepared to go to trial if necessary?
- – What are the chances my case will go to trial?
- – Who will be my main point of contact?
- – How much does the lawyer think my case is worth?
Asking these questions help you to gain insight on the understanding ability and the knowledge of the personal injury advocate in Blue Springs you choose. You should also be prepared to answer the questions related to the incident, your injuries, and the circumstances surrounding the incident. Consider writing down the details about the scene because the more detail you can remember, the better. If your injuries are too severe to do this prep work yourself, ask a friend or family member to do it for you.